“Pricey, but very good”
Review of Azie Asian Fusion

Azie Asian Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Azie Asian Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orange
Transit: Septa 100 Trolley stops at our front door. Regional Rail, R3, is three blocks away.
New York City, New York
“Pricey, but very good”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We love sushi, I love Media, so we tried Azie. It is a very nice atmosphere, classy, and the staff were professional and helpful the entire time. The recommendations of the staff were excellent, the food was amazing! And the building and inside all looked very nice. It was definitely romantic and enjoyable. It can get a little crowded so I recommend a reservation or getting there a little earlier or later. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it for the quality of food you are getting. They have a nice bar downstairs, I did not spend much time there but it seemed like a good place to get a cocktail before dinner or meet friends.

• Visited November 2012

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Asian Brunch”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Azie has an amazing Sunday brunch. Perfect for the special occasion or Family & friends gathering. They have a nice array of small plate dishes. Wonderful fish courses and sushi rolls, cold shrimp of course, the ever popular, omlette station. I was wondering how I would enjoy Asian fair so early in the day. I loved it. Nice modern sleek and simple atmosphere. My whole family agrees. Azie is the best brunch we've seen around Media in some time. We will be returning for their larger special occasion brunch, on Mothers Day.

Newtown Square, PA
“Worth a trip”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have just returned from a Sunday Brunch with my wife, son, his wife and my just two year old grandson (already a foodie like his family) as my birthday gift. I had to sit down and write this review to express my pleasure at the Sunday brunch we just finished. The food was well prepared Asian with most of the things one would expect: sushi, shrimp, fish, Asian salads, dumplings, and the appropriate sauces, along with the requesite omelet station, French toast, sausage, bacon, and a selection of desserts, not to forget strawberry yogurt. All of this in a beautifully designed venue. As the restaurant filled. it was still quiet, which made it even more amenable for a Sunday brunch., In fine,I am in accord with the previous reviewers. It is worth going to, even from a distance away

• Visited April 2013
Media,PA
“Very fresh worth the money”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband and I love Azie! We always make reservations (if your going for a romantic special dinner request one of the top two corner tables), the food is very fresh and the sauces they use make everything pop!
I'm an ovo lacto vegatarian and there are a ton of choices. The specialty sushi is always right on point too.
It can be a little pricey for some peoples budget but I think the food is well worth it. the staff is always super nice too!
PS Might not be the best for families with young kids but if you have company in town they will love it!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Restaurant in Media PA”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I love this place. This is a restaurant that I have visited many times over a couple of years. The drinks are great (love the Pom Pom!) and the food is consistently excellent. It is not cheap and not really kid friendly. But it is a great place to meet friends for dinner. Location is good too, although finding parking in Media at dinnertime can be a challenge. Media is a great little town with nice shops that allows for strolling before or after dinner.