“A to Z, not for me”
Review of Azie Asian Fusion

Azie Asian Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Azie Asian Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 123 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orange
Transit: Septa 100 Trolley stops at our front door. Regional Rail, R3, is three blocks away.
Reviewed July 29, 2012

A very chic-chic place. I'm not chic-chic. Food has an Asian flare, seems pricey. Parking is on street. Meetings are attempted to be held either in the open, or a very small room with a sliding door.
Some 'beautiful people' go there.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I met my friends here for a happy hour on a Wednesday night. This was the Wednesday night out in Media. We had sushi and drinks at the bar. The bar was upbeat and everyone seemed to be like old friends. We were seated for dinner and our waiter was excellent with descriptions and recommendations. I am not huge on sushi, so I had California rolls. My friends split a trio of amazing looking sushi which they raved about. Very cool place to go in Media.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Though crowded, this is a happening restaurant with demicioua fusion cuisine and a sophisticated atmosphere. A great addition to Media.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

The meal was good but there is more to the dining experience than the food. Too noisy! Inflexible and unfriendly management! Corkage fee exorbitant! We had drinks from the bar and had brought two large bottles of wine. When there is a $20 corkage fee per bottle, I would expect something for the charge. No ice was provided and we had to open our own bottles. Since there was no service associated with the corkage fee, we asked to speak to the management to reduce the corkage feel. The manager implied that if we didn't like their policy, we didn't have to come back. That is exactly the result of this unfortunate experience. What a shame! 6 unsatisfied customers and one rude manager. Never again!

1  Thank Eileen D
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Nice atmosphere..good beer selction...stylish restaurant..

Not cheap, chimay at 13.00 a glass is way too much. Restaurant too cold.