“Great Service!”

Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Recently stayed at this location while on business. Room was very clean and the level of customer service was outstanding. All employees were always smiling and offering assistance. Great job Park Inn staff!!!!

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West

Reviewed March 7, 2011

We found the hotel easily with the directions provided. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff went to great lengths to make sure we were well taken care of.

We will certainly return to this hotel and would recommend it to others also.

Reviewed March 6, 2011

I have had the pleasere over the last few months to stay on a regular basis at the Park Inn . The staff is very friendly , food is excellent, wait staff is very service oriented. I enjoy this hotel very much. Sandy at the restaurant is a leader in the excellent employes at this hotel.

Reviewed March 3, 2011

Pros: Great location

Cons: The Motel is very dirty and needs alot of work.
Didn't seem very safe, staff was very rude

I hate to say it I love going away with my family but needless to say I was excited to leave this place.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

When I first booked this,it was a Holiday Inn. I then recieved notice it was a Park Inn. I was traveling with teenagers and expected the rooms to be interior, not a an "old school" looking motel with exterior doors. I noticed they booked our 2 rooms with double beds. When I asked about Queen beds since I reserved with Queen beds, I was told that they do dont have queen beds. I had to book a 3rd room now since double beds would never work. The front desk was very friendly and they gave me another roon and it was a king size. Now the cost went up since we needed a 3rd room. The rooms are very small, and the 2 double beds are just are too small. The rooms were clean but need a lot of updating. The people wallking around looked a little "shady" I won't stay her next year, There are plenty of nicer hotels in the area. Book somewhere else.

Reviewed February 25, 2011

Before coming to Mechanicsburg I did some research on the local hotels. The Park Inn had alot of solid and good reviews, so I decided to stay there. The check in went well and the gentlemen who waited on me was very kind. I was alittle shocked though to come to find out that the rooms were not at all connected to the hotel area. The setup is truly like a motel. But I thought oh well I would still give it a chance. My room was clean but on the small side. The pool area and fitness room could use atotal facelift. All in all would I recommend this hotel? No! For the cost per night there is alot of other hotels in the area to stay at. It was not what I was expecting at all. After reading all the good reviews to. Tripadvisor left me down this time. This hotel is not at all a 3 star hotel. Lastly when I went to checkout I heard two employees there joking about a fight breaking out the night before at the onsite dance club. For a women I felt fearful for my safety at that point. Never Again!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2011

For one this is not a Hotel, it is a Glorified Motel. The room was small but thankfully clean. Thanks to Hilda. Went to the indoor pool and found it to be dirty and gross. Then we decided to go get a late night drink and found the lounge to be filled with police officers and EMT. I can not say enough Do Not Stay Here!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mechanicsburg
Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West
Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg SW-Mechanicsburg
Wingate by Wyndham Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg West
Comfort Inn Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg - South
Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area
Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
#1 of 3 in Camp Hill

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West? Share your experiences!