We have been visiting the area for the past several years and spend 1 or 2 weeks a year at this hotel. My husband goes for work and the kids and I go for fun!. The rooms are always clean and well taken care of. The staff is nice and it is a friendly hotel. The only complaint I have ever had would be the indoor pool area. Last year when we were there it was in need of some repairs. As the kids LOVE the pool I was dreading sitting in the pool area. Oh MY how I was pleasantly surprised to find they have totally redone the pool area! It is beautiful!! We used the pool more than usual mainly because it was so pleasant. Wonderful Upgrade Park Inn!!!
Now for the BEST part of our trip. The entire family looks forward to our breakfast trips. As soon as we know we are going the questions begin.. Will Sandy be there?!?!? Sandy Leggore has become second family to us when we visit PA. She is so great that she remembers what food and drink we want before we order (even though she only sees us a week or two a year) and offers ideas for fun things to do during the week and lets us know if there is something special going on in the area.
I highly recommend staying in this hotel when on your trip to the Mechanicsburg, PA area. Rooms are great, Pool is perfect and above all you MUST have breakfast with Sandy! Tell her Rachel sent you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Smoke Free Hotel sits on 22 acres of land and has shopping, theaters, restaurants and other activities within a 1 mile radius. Offers Indoor and outdoor pool, 24 Hour on-site fitness center, 24-hour business center and on-site laundry facilities. There is over 16,000 square feet of meeting space, Picnic Groves, Outdoor Courtyard, Mini-golf course, sand volleyball courts, Softball field. - Home to 3 different places for food, drink and entertainment. Blarney's Irish Pub is a great place for dinner and a pint, Whiskey Ridge Saloon host the best country bands plus you can ride the mechanical bull, and Legend's Grille, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Choose one or visit all three. The hotel is right across the street from the Mechanicsburg Navy Depot and a short distance to the Farm Show Complex, Ski Roundtop, Carlisle Fairgrounds, Downtown Harrisburg, and Hershey Park. We can accommodate picnics up to 1500 people and have outdoor facilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions. We have 12 meeting rooms that can accommodate from 10 - 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Harrisburg West Hotel Mechanicsburg
- Holiday Inn Mechanicsburg
- Mechanicsburg Holiday Inn