Just an Over nite Stay...Was coming from Chocolate World and it was about 30mins or a lil less depends on traffic but it was right off the thruway..good area there was shopping stores just down the street and plenty of places to eat if u didnt want to eat at the hotel..there was a nice place near the front check in that has good food and the prices r around the same or maybe even a few $'s cheaper...but the food was good...after dinner the kids played in the outside pool which was very nice..a lil cold for my taste but the kids were having fun...tired in the indoor pool which they had it around 80* in the building so the water was warm...but had toooo much chlorine in it..had to go shower right after we got out cuz it was itchy...bed was very comfy had a king bed..room was very clean when we go in there..and the ground were pretty clean also...really all an all i would say this hotel i would stay there again..and the price of the hotel was good too made the booking through hotwire..and when u make your rez through hotwire u get a % off ur bill for any meal u have at the hotel...oh the only other dislike would be there was no free breakfest...u had to pay but it wasnt bad at all...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Smoke Free Hotel sits on 22 acres of land and has shopping, theaters, restaurants and other activities within a 1 mile radius. Offers Indoor and outdoor pool, 24 Hour on-site fitness center, 24-hour business center and on-site laundry facilities. There is over 16,000 square feet of meeting space, Picnic Groves, Outdoor Courtyard, Mini-golf course, sand volleyball courts, Softball field. - Home to 3 different places for food, drink and entertainment. Blarney's Irish Pub is a great place for dinner and a pint, Whiskey Ridge Saloon host the best country bands plus you can ride the mechanical bull, and Legend's Grille, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Choose one or visit all three. The hotel is right across the street from the Mechanicsburg Navy Depot and a short distance to the Farm Show Complex, Ski Roundtop, Carlisle Fairgrounds, Downtown Harrisburg, and Hershey Park. We can accommodate picnics up to 1500 people and have outdoor facilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions. We have 12 meeting rooms that can accommodate from 10 - 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Harrisburg West Hotel Mechanicsburg
- Holiday Inn Mechanicsburg
- Mechanicsburg Holiday Inn