“mediocre”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
“mediocre”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We arrived on a Friday night about 6 so there was a wait. Food taste was ok, seemed like nickel and dime for extras.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank 4pickles

Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Order Carefully”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I rated this restaurant at a 3 only because I feel I was deceived a bit by the menu description and my food was terrible. My wife on the flipside loved what she got. I ordered the queso skillet which was described as a three cheese blend with seasoned ground beef. What came out actually looked like a VERY LARGE dog had had a diarhea accident in a metal pan. It was the consistency of watery refried beans, the chips that it came with were very good. I also oredred a portion of their boneless wings in the honey chipotle sauce. These appeared to be pre-cooked, re-heated with the flavor sauce just dumped on top. They were hard and horrible. My wife ordered the shrimp tacos and loved every bite.
So in retrospect, it is all about your choices................enjoy

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank bluewatergolf
Scotia, New York
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

A great barmaid, Kim, offered to take my order for dinner, although I didn't ask. Very pleasant and very efficient, I see another reviewer also mentioned her. I sipped my drink, perfectly prepared, and read the menu for a long time. Then Kim, though busy, somehow knew I was ready to order and took my order to the kitchen. It was delicious: Monterey Chicken with barbecue sauce, cheese and bacon. The mashed potato with black pepper gravy was to die for.

Overall, I saw only the bar, which was quiet. No music playing that I noticed, so I could enjoy relaxing at the end of the day. It was just what I was looking for.

• Visited May 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Service with a smile!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

We have been visiting this Chili's for a few years now and it is always a comfortable atmosphere! The staff make you feel welcome each visit and Kim is the best bartender around! Thanks!

Visited December 2012
“Quality down and prices up”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Not much to say about this place, it was a major let down. The place looked dirty and the atmosphere was less than appealing. We were seated directly next to the kitchen, so the smell wasn't too pleasant. I ordered the Cajun shrimp and chicken pasta and an appetizer (pretzel with beer cheese sauce) from the first bite I was completely turned off! The chicken was disgusting!!!! It was gummy, and just tasted like the chicken from a Campbell's soup can. The shrimp was ok, but definitely wasn't the best. I asked if I could sub more shrimp instead of the chicken and thy said for 1.99 I could so so, I wish I would have, because the chicken was horrible. The appetizer was good. The slushie drinks are ok, it's more like chopped ice with food coloring rather than a true slushi drink. I was hoping they had more flavor considering they are pricey. The server, hostess and waiter were all very nice and made our experience comfortable.

I am reviewing because of mostly what happened after my meal. My friend and I ended up leaving around 8:30ish and talking the next morning. We both had been TERRIBLY sick that night and both had the same symptoms (stomach ache, nausea, vomiting and just feeling sick) we both had the same things to eat and drink, so it wa as little more than just a coincidence. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant and if you do choose to eat here, at least don't order the shrimp/chicken.

1 Thank MandBAdventures