“Longhorn Steakhouse, Mechancisburg, PA.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #31 of 200 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2017

January 5th, 2017. I had lunch with a fellow Vietnam Vet today. Whittney graciously served us warm bread and our drinks. I had the Napa Grilled Chicken, seared chicken breasts with mushrooms, tender artichoke hearts and roasted tomatoes, side salad and black coffee. All excellent! As they say in Germany, "Das gegrillte Haehnchen war lecker!" The grilled chicken was tasty! I will be back.

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

We did not wait long to be seated, but it took quite awhile to order. We had our appetizers before we got to order our main dishes. Refills were nonexistent and she never checked to see if our food was ok until we were done. Considering we spent almost $200, it was extremely disappointing.

Reviewed November 2, 2016

This is a second choice, but most of the time, it to long of a wait to be sitted or served. But I do wait when I have arrived.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

We are traveling and decided to stay here for dinner. Our hotel gave us a free Appetizer coupon. It was delicious. Great service. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed October 27, 2016

I stopped in with a friend for dinner and ordered Flo's Filet. I asked for the steak to be cooked "Medium", thinking it would still have some pink in the middle and keep flavor (since it is a thicker cut of meat)...I was wrong. The steak was not properly seasoned and it was dry. The appetizer we ordered was also sub par for the price. All in all, I will not be visiting again.