“Great place!”
Review of Juice & Java Cafe

Juice & Java Cafe
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Service is excellent. There was more choices for food and beverage than I had expected. Coffee was fresh and not too strong. Pastries were fresh. Must be a "favorite" place for locals as it was very busy for takeout at lunchtime. Also has a comfortable cafe with wifi and tv that seemed to be very popular.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I've been coming to Juice and Java on and off for years. Only because its a little out of the way from the direction I usually go.
Love the smoothies, sitting and having coffee with my friends. Lunch is great for a healthy sandwich or salad.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I don't drink coffee at all so I can't comment on the flavor & freshness of the coffee, but they do seem to always have several varieties available. I have tried several of the sandwiches and everything is always great - even my 11 year old daughter likes it. If they are crowded, expect extra time to get your food. The smoothies are very filling so I'll often share one if I can. The breakfast sandwiches are also great - and sometimes you can get them after breakfast hours so just ask. They always have different desserts and they look great but I haven't tried one since I usually get a smoothie.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting just average food from this place, but was pleasantly surprised by the selection and how tasty the food actually was. I would definitely go there again, which says a lot since its a coffee shop, and I don't consume caffeine.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I attended an event on Thursday and it was catered by Juice & Java Café. They had a black bean salad that was delicious. I came home and told the wife, and we both tried it on Saturday. It's a tiny little storefront in the Windsor Park Shopping Center, but when you walk through the door it's like a portal into a trendy, comfortable bistro/coffee shop. The food descriptions are mouth watering, and while I can only speak for the entrée I had (Italian Wrap), I suspect they were all similar; delicious!

I will be stopping by any time I'm in that neck of the woods.