“Best Raspberry Cake Ever~!”
Review of Specialty Cakes By Bob Miller - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Specialty Cakes By Bob Miller
Reviewed August 2, 2011

They made our wedding cake and I was soooo hooked on their raspberry cake, that they have done all of my kids birthday cakes since. Almost 10 years!! Love them!

Reviewed November 16, 2009

I have been a customer for over 15 years. That should say it all.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 23, 2008

Awful ... service is lacking. We almost used them for our wedding but they were so rude I refused to give them my business... ALL ABOUT WEDDINGS in Lemoyne is by far the better choice for GREAT CAKES!! and they are soo nice too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 29, 2008

Bob made my best friend's wedding cake. I went with her to taste samples - they were all so delicious it was hard for her to choose.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook