“dirty carpet shoes stick to floor thats in the dining room cant imagine what it looks like in the cooking area”
Review of Fire Mountain - CLOSED

Fire Mountain
Reviewed September 4, 2012

dont eat here carpet filthy shoes stick to carpet. cant belive the board of health hasnt shut them down will not eat there again

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Although this was not our first visit by far, the food was much improved this time around. Mother actually enjoyed her steak...eating the entire piece. Now that is a first! Usually she complains, too tough or too dry...this time she was very satisfied.

Being military and senior friendly adds to the value, leaves more cash available for the server tips :). Check it out.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Don t waste your time very bad. I think someone should mop the floors and use a clean rag to wipe the tables not one that has food from the table just cleaned. Just pull one pan out and put another on in its spot and not clean around it from the mess just made and the food splashes into another tray of food. A waiters scratches her head and then picks up rolls to put in tray. I think the health Dept. needs to make a surprise visited around dinner time on a weekend.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you want RUDE service from the waiters, and no apology from the management when you complain about it then this is the place for you!!! Me, my husband and three kids went to eat and stayed all but five minutes before we left. A young waiter/salad bar attenedant brushed up against my 3 year old son, and barked at me " watch where your son is, he touched my crotch!" I said I'm sorry he's only 3 years old I'm sure he didn't mean to. He then went on and on telling everyone within earshot about it. After repeating the story to five different people, I got sick of hearing him and I asked for a manager. When the manager came out I told him my son was upset about it and that I was about ready to leave. Here's where bad went WORSE. Instead of offering an apology, he said if I wanted to leave he would give me a refund, almost as if he was saying take your money and leave before anyone else hears you making a scene. So that's exactly what we did, went up the street to the SILVER SPRING DINER and had a wonderful meal there, with excellent service. Screw Fire Mountain, I'd never go back there and I'd never recomend it to anyone.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Do not waste your money on this place! ones working at the salad bar did not wear gloves! food was all over the place on it! did not look like they cleaned it for a long while! one lady wanted to speak to a manager about it, I do not think she was talking to one, because as soon as she got done talking to this guy, he told a couple of customers about what she said! there were cobwebs on the ceiling! tables were wiped off with a towel, not sanitized like they should have been! steak night, was given very little piece of steak, it was mostly gristle! I was not impressed with food selection either! paid over $10 for my meal, which to me for all the more they have on the menu its not worth it! items should have a label above them so people know what they are if they are not sure! my one son did not eat anything there because he couldnt find anything good! a waste of $5.49 for his meal! desert bar was not very appealing either! peach cobler, where were the peaches in it? soft serve ice cream was ok! chocolate cake didnt taste like it was done either! didnt taste any better! cole slaw tasted rotten! their so called roles they give out to customers smelled moldy! not appealing at all! disappointed! the fried chicken didnt seem like it was done! I will not be going back to this place again! not worth the money or time! had to ask for more soda from the waitress!