“Not good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I never liked this place. I really don't think the food is good. It's really over priced. They drinks are small and weak. The bartenders aren't nice. They are strict and don't care about the costumer at all. My friend wanted a vodka and sugar free redbull They didn't have sugar free redbull but they didn't tell her they just poured her regular and when she said something they were like "oh yeah we don't have sugar free" she said she had some in her car and asked if she could just get the vodka with and put her own sugar free redbull in and and the laughed and said "no that's not happening" she said she'd still pay the vodka and redbull price and the bartender told her "this isn't that kind of place sweetheart" and walked away. I don't know what kind of place she meant I guess it's not the kind of place that wants costumers to be happy

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We went last evening to Snappers-Prime Rib was GREAT. French Fries are seasoned just right! Onion Rings were great! Service was great! We are actually able to carry on a conversation without LOUD music!

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! Live music on the weekends and an open mic night on Thursday's! Tuesday nights they have a create your own pasta dish that is amazing! Big enough serving to take delicious leftovers to work the next day. The bar area is separated from the dining room. They offer anything from appetizers and bar food to full dinners. I've been there on a Saturday when a band, Phipps III, was playing incredible music. The place was packed and the service was fast and friendly. Another night I was there a duo was playing with keyboards and drums and a guest cello player. Fun night!
The owners seem to genuinely care if everyone is having a good time.

Parking is not a problem, as they have a big lot.

My favorite restaurant in Mechanicsburg :)

1  Thank SMM1970
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great Snapper Soup and specials! The wait staff is quick and friendly! Stop in for some homemade specials and enjoy! This place is tucked away in downtown Mechanicsburg so be sure to find it!

Reviewed January 31, 2012

This was the first time we visited Snappers. It was suggested by the other couple we met. We enjoyed the nice setting. I got the prime rib and my husband got the scallops, Both were very good. The dining room is small, maybe 15-20 tables. It has high ceilings and it was nice for conversation. We had also gone into the bar side before the other couple arrived. The bar does allow smoking, but they must have good ventalation or not to many people were smoking, becasue it wasn't really smoky in there. The service was great at the tables for drinks. 4-5 TVs. I would definitely go back to both sides and recommend it to friends.

1  Thank kms_PA