“down on the farm is one thing. Hair in our sunshine Skillet meal is quite another..”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Should have known from the minute we walked in. My wife comes here often but i don"t get out that much but hey tonight i came.I noticed the grill cooks here don't wear hair nets. but instead wear theses little bonnets on their heads. who came up with this plan? well here is the result. halfway through my meal i found the blond hair about 6 inches long nestled in between my egg and sausage and gravy and potatoes. thank you very much. yeah the server who was polite and very sorry of course said they will deduct that from my bill and perhaps i wanted something else instead.no thank you....what i wanted was an answer to the hair covering policy here. the woman at the checkout remarks after she heard was."was this in your Salad sir?" No why did someone find hair in that as well. really surprised with that..This episode just really took our enjoyment right out of this evening. I should have just said no thanks, i don't want to go out to eat..

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited several times for breakfast. Good portions of traditional American food.
Have tried it for dinners, but found it to be basically a greasy spoon for that.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Yes, its a standard restaurant that you will find all over the country, and yes they all have the same menu items. But compared to other Bob Evans I've been to, this one was pretty good. Like I said in my title, the pot pie I ordered was very yummy. In addition, the strawberry/banana smoothie they made was excellent. I love smoothies, and I normally order them anywhere I go, and this one was one of the best i've had. The waitress we had was very friendly. My father ordered a sandwich and really wasn't all that hungry to begin with, so when he only ate a bite out of the sandwich, the waitress asked, "Are you feeling alright sir? you didn't eat very much of your meal. Is it okay?" My dad said yeah it was fine, he just wasn't as hungry as he thought. So she brought him a box to take it with him. I would go here again.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

It is just O.K. food from the standard menu. If you like the eggs and sausage type breakfast you will not be disappointed. Service was sketchey the last time we visited. We prefer the New Cumberland location.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The food was undercooked, the service was less then good. Took a while to get the food corrected.