“For breakfast Go here ONLY for hearty American breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“For breakfast Go here ONLY for hearty American breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited several times for breakfast. Good portions of traditional American food.
Have tried it for dinners, but found it to be basically a greasy spoon for that.

Seward, Pennsylvania
“Pot Pie + Smoothie = Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Yes, its a standard restaurant that you will find all over the country, and yes they all have the same menu items. But compared to other Bob Evans I've been to, this one was pretty good. Like I said in my title, the pot pie I ordered was very yummy. In addition, the strawberry/banana smoothie they made was excellent. I love smoothies, and I normally order them anywhere I go, and this one was one of the best i've had. The waitress we had was very friendly. My father ordered a sandwich and really wasn't all that hungry to begin with, so when he only ate a bite out of the sandwich, the waitress asked, "Are you feeling alright sir? you didn't eat very much of your meal. Is it okay?" My dad said yeah it was fine, he just wasn't as hungry as he thought. So she brought him a box to take it with him. I would go here again.

• Visited June 2012
“Standard B. E. menu items”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

It is just O.K. food from the standard menu. If you like the eggs and sausage type breakfast you will not be disappointed. Service was sketchey the last time we visited. We prefer the New Cumberland location.

Visited April 2012
Newark
“No thank you”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

The food was undercooked, the service was less then good. Took a while to get the food corrected.

Monroeville, NJ
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

I took my daughter here on the 1st morning of our trip. I was excited to eat here b/c we don't have many Bob Evans around our part of the woods. TOTALLY disappointed. The bacon was old as if it had been cooked hours before and kept under a heat lamp, the service was awful. I waited 15 minutes for a glass of water before I had to grab a manager. Then never go my requested refill of cupacinno. I did complain when I went to pay and they did give me a cupacinno to go and a small discount on the bill. But still...

Visited January 2012