“Standard B. E. menu items”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Standard B. E. menu items”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

It is just O.K. food from the standard menu. If you like the eggs and sausage type breakfast you will not be disappointed. Service was sketchey the last time we visited. We prefer the New Cumberland location.

Visited April 2012

Newark
“No thank you”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The food was undercooked, the service was less then good. Took a while to get the food corrected.

Monroeville, NJ
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I took my daughter here on the 1st morning of our trip. I was excited to eat here b/c we don't have many Bob Evans around our part of the woods. TOTALLY disappointed. The bacon was old as if it had been cooked hours before and kept under a heat lamp, the service was awful. I waited 15 minutes for a glass of water before I had to grab a manager. Then never go my requested refill of cupacinno. I did complain when I went to pay and they did give me a cupacinno to go and a small discount on the bill. But still...

Visited January 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
“thank heaven for Bob Evans Restaurants”
Reviewed September 13, 2010

When traveling through norh/northwest Maryland, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, I do a lot of eating at Bob Evans. I can count on the quality of the food, and the moderate price. I had breakfast at this Bob Evans. The pancakes, which are huge, were very tasty although a little bit gummy. I do not understand why they continue to serve a butter substitute containing partially hydrogenated something-or-other oil (a.k.a., trans fats), but otherwise the breakfast was fine.