“Trip to the New Location”

Your Place Restaurant & Sports Pub
Ranked #116 of 192 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Service was friendly and timely. It is very loud in the restaurant as there are no "soft surfaces" to absorb any of the noise. It was nice to see the restaurant busy! My son and I each ordered a mini boli. His boli was at least 1/3 bigger than mine. I expressed my disappointment to the waitress (I was hoping they'd lower the price instead of charging the full $7.50) - she explained the problem to the manager and they comped my boli. This was a very nice surprise. It sounds as those this is not an uncommon thing to occur. Since stromboli is Your Place's "thing", they really need to get their portion sizes standard. The stromboli was good - the dough was light - a little bit too much mustard for me. It had been a long time since I had a Your Place stromboli but I thought they had more in them other than ham and cheese?
We'll go back....

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go to the new Your Place on the Carlisle Pike. We were both in the mood for a Stromboli and Your Place is known for just that. Excellent Stromboli. We ordered a large. The service was very slow but, it is a new location so we understood. The disappointment was the Stromboli itself. We don't know what has happened but the Stromboli was, frankly, terrible. Tasteless, the dough wasn't good, very little inside and very small. It's so little that we asked the waitress if she made a mistake. It was $14 and the drinks were overpriced as well. I wouldn't waste the time or money on this restaurant. It is definitely not your fathers Your Place.