“Lunch - best steak sandwich”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Philadephia Steak and Hoagie House
Ranked #42 of 200 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed November 19, 2015 via mobile

Julius is a doll. Greets you with a smile; always friendly. Food is excellent. I recommend supporting this local restaurant. Good peeps. Love it

Reviewed October 13, 2015

We work about 15 miles from this place and we order lunch for a dozen or so of us every couple of weeks. Good food and great pricing go hand and hand at the Hoagie House! The staff is always friendly over the phone when we order.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

A small family owned cheese steak restaurant. Nothing fancy, just a good cheese steak, served the way you want it at a fair price. Hundreds of pictures adorn the walls from friends who travel around the world and snap a photo of the bill-d-faire.

Reviewed September 22, 2015 via mobile

My special cheesesteak with peppers, onions, mushrooms, and American cheese was very good. The fries are pretty good also. Unfortunately the cleanliness of the place is not terrific. My table and chairs were b both very dirty.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

Pleasantly surprised by the EXCELLENT Philly Cheese Steak I had for lunch !! Had passed by the place a number of time while visiting in the area and I was curious about the place. However, it's a 'best kept secret' that I wish I knew about earlier. Looking forward to trying other items on their menu.