“Love the food”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Ranked #48 of 200 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 12, 2016

We arrived at 7:30 pm, and there were still people waiting to be seated. We waited about 20 minutes before being seated. The waitress was very friendly and took our order. The restaurant gives a mini loaf of bread and butter to eat while waiting for the food to come out. It came out pretty quickly and it was delicious. The desserts are huge!! We shared a piece of cheese cake, and still had a lot to take home!! All in all it was a great visit.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

We have never been disappointed with the Outback...excellent bar plus great steaks and service. The bar staff was exceptional and knowledgeable...food was excellent and served with a smile.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

It is hard to find good prime rib anymore but Outback Steakhouse really knows how to do it right. As someone who prefers their meat rare, I can always find it here, providing it is on the weekend. Baked potatoes are hot and salad has a variety of ingredients, not just a pile of lettuce. Always try to stop while passing through the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

I rarely rate a restaurant as Terrible. I have been to numerous Outback locations countless times, and to this venue dozens of times, though not in the last few months. The place was not overly crowded for a Wednesday dinner. The service was slow. The wrong sides came out. My dining partner's meat was not prepared as ordered. My whipped potatoes lacked flavor and had a pasty texture. In the past, at most Outback venues, especially when they are not crowded, the manager checks on tables to thank patrons and see how things are going. None did. My summary is that there was poor kitchen supervision, poor service and no evidence of management. There are too many other competing venues nearby that offer better, I like the Outback experience when properly executed, but will NOT return here until I know for sure that management has improved. Unexcusably bad!

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

This isn't right. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Mechanicsburg, PA". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch got there at 1. The hostess seemed to be upset we were making her work. Ordered a salad and Aussie cheese fries. More than 45 minutes and still no food. There are 4 tables in here.

Sad that I love Outback to much to walk out. Not sure what is up at this location.

We hate that this was your experience with us. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Mechanicsburg, PA". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline