“A little slice of small town americana”
Review of Diener's

Diener's
Ranked #8 of 183 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“A little slice of small town americana”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Diener's. One of the best breakfast restaurants I've ever been to. They also have good lunches Monday-Friday. My wife and I have a condo in Florida and, when we go out for breakfast (which is quite often), we always use Diener's as the measuring stick. No place has ever made it to their standards. Fast, friendly service. Wonderful, and creative, breakfasts. Everybody is friendly and ensures you are being taken care of. It is so popular that there is a slight wait time on weekends. Believe me it is worth is. The booths are designed for two people. There is plenty of room for two. If a booth feels too small, there are tables available. Monday-Friday they serve lunch. Try the wraps! Very good and very filling.

• Visited January 2013

York Haven, Pennsylvania
“Been a while, but still a very good breakfast place”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Breakfast with a friend. Not too busy for a Saturday morning, did not have to wait for a table. Server was prompt and attentive. Food came out quickly, all very good. Nice small setting but they do have an area a larger group can sit in. Also a counter if you like to eat that way.

• Visited December 2012
Harrisburg, PA
“Pros & cons”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Sorry, but I was not impressed. Stopped for breakfast and they serve large portions and the service was friendly,but.

The cons were: It was a 15 minute wait for a tiny cramped table, it took a while to get our breakfast. The hash browns were only slightly warm and my sausage & cheese omelet had very little taste to it. It was extremely loud in the area of the restaurant we sat in towards the rear, it was difficult for my friend & I to carry on a conversation. This appears to be the diner of choice for the locals and I realize old habits die hard. I wish this restaurant all the best, however I do not see myself returning.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Roger033
Concord, New Hampshire
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Small, local eatery. Good selection of items, most priced around $6 -$7 or so. Food quality was great, and service was good as well. (we went when they opened at 7 on a Sat, so they weren't too busy)

Visited August 2012
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Patron for 22 years!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Deiners in Mechanicsburg was the 1st restaurant my husband was taking to in 1991 when he was transferred here from Philadelphia.
We have breakfast there every Saturday unless we are out of town.
The owners Linda & Scott are very nice, & have their 2 daughters working there also.
Very nice atmosphere, blackboard specials throughtout the week, food is outstanding, & reasonable.
Lots of 2nd & 3rd generation families go here.
Also, outside eating weather permitting
Bathrooms very clean also.
Definetely a place we love to go to.

• Visited July 2012