“Pros & cons”
Review of Diener's

Diener's
Ranked #10 of 192 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Sorry, but I was not impressed. Stopped for breakfast and they serve large portions and the service was friendly,but.

The cons were: It was a 15 minute wait for a tiny cramped table, it took a while to get our breakfast. The hash browns were only slightly warm and my sausage & cheese omelet had very little taste to it. It was extremely loud in the area of the restaurant we sat in towards the rear, it was difficult for my friend & I to carry on a conversation. This appears to be the diner of choice for the locals and I realize old habits die hard. I wish this restaurant all the best, however I do not see myself returning.

1  Thank Roger033

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Small, local eatery. Good selection of items, most priced around $6 -$7 or so. Food quality was great, and service was good as well. (we went when they opened at 7 on a Sat, so they weren't too busy)

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Deiners in Mechanicsburg was the 1st restaurant my husband was taking to in 1991 when he was transferred here from Philadelphia.
We have breakfast there every Saturday unless we are out of town.
The owners Linda & Scott are very nice, & have their 2 daughters working there also.
Very nice atmosphere, blackboard specials throughtout the week, food is outstanding, & reasonable.
Lots of 2nd & 3rd generation families go here.
Also, outside eating weather permitting
Bathrooms very clean also.
Definetely a place we love to go to.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I've only had breakfast here, but it's been excellent each time. Many selections, some of which are unique. The sticky-bun French toast is a trademark dish, and delicious. Very popular with the local crowd, so expect a little bit of a wait on the weekends. If you're from out of town, it's a great place to get some local flavor.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Was in town for a wedding, and saw this restaurant on line with great reviews. We had great food and great service. A very cute little place. I would recommend it highly.