“Great decision for date night!”
Review of Cafe Magnolia

Cafe Magnolia
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Magnolia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 191 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wesley Dr
Description: Cafe Magnolia is a locally owned and award winning hidden gem. With the quaint dining rooms of this 1901 farm house you are sure to enjoy this unique atmosphere. Deck dining in the summer is a must for the outdoor lovers. Our chefs prepare your selections with care to order. Special dietary needs are not a problem. You'll enjoy a wide range of menu options from the best burgers to delicious Key West scallops and even homemade lasagna. There are plenty of options for everyone even the little ones.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I ate at Cafe Magnolia last night for the first time and were very pleased. I was able to make a reservation online and they seated us as soon as we walked in the door. We were seated in the side sun room where there are about 6 tables. There were 4 other tables seated and there was friendly conversation going on, but it was not overwhelming or irritating. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. The warm rolls were great and both our meals were lovely. I got the strawberry chicken salad that so many people raved about and it was everything everybody said it would be. I had a hard time deciding because there were so many things I would love to try on the menu. My husband does not eat meat and there were quite a few meatless options for him as well. He had the garden vegetable ravioli with the pesto sauce and it was wonderful and the portion was generous and also came with a salad that you could upgrade if desired. I also loved the fact that it is BYOB so I couold bring my favorite wine! We both cannot wait to come next summer and check out the deck. There is a reason this is #2 on the list of restaurants in Mechanicsburg...well done!!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love the combination of seafood, spices, and sausage in this stew-like dish. The balance of spices with just a little kick and lots of seafood. I had to ask for a container and had enough for luch the next day.
The atmosphere is quaint and personalized; reasonable prices too.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary here ... again! The food and service are excellent, and because the seating capacity is only 68, it is an intimate setting to celebrate any special occasion. She ordered one of their signature dishes, Veal Magnolia, while I chowed down on the Seafood Jambalaya. I also had a cup of one of their spectacular soups, which was properly served piping hot. And to complete the meal, their desserts are as scrumptious as their entrees.
In addition to dinner, Cafe Magnolia does serve lunch. I would recommend making reservations as seating is limited, but even without, this is one place not to miss.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Always a nice experience at Magnolia. Food is pretty upscale but prices are quite reasonable. Friendly staff. They usually have a wide variety of options, from steak to seafood. It is a gem in the Harrisburg suburbs.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Ate there last night, staff very friendly. Crab salad came out enough for two people. Very fresh tasting and nicley spiced. In town on business, second time this year eating here, will most likely try and eat here again when back in town in May of next year. The only downside was we were told the bread was held-up due to still baking. When it came out it was cold and tasted stale. Besides that I am a fan.