“Delicious!”

Ranked #16 of 183 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Thai
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great new Thai restaurant in Mechanicsburg! We had an amazing dinner. We even brought our 6 month old daughter and she loved it!

“Great Thai good at a great price!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I thought I would give this new Thai restaurant in my area a try. A hidden gem! In a strip mall by Target in Mechanicsburg. Inside is a warm, tastefully done atmosphere with tablecloths and low-lighting. The food...fantastic. Begin your meal with a complimentary bowl of coconut soup. The smell wafts over you when it is served and puts your senses at the ready for Thai food. The flavor does not disappoint. Spring rolls - fabulously crispy but not at all greasy. I had the Pad Kra Paw - I ordered mild and glad I did because it still had a nice kick and flavorful. The servers were attentive and personable and not a long wait for my food to arrive. Even better - NOTHING on menu over $10!!!! All in all, get in before they are discovered...because it won't be long until this little restaurant has "arrived"!

1 Thank DHM1205