“Fun place to have Yogurt!”

Bamboo Frozen Yogurt Cafe
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I found this place to be very fun to create and make your own yogurt concoction! First time there with a friend and I'm sure I'll be back!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Often my neighbor and I will stop by this place late at night after a workout or just for our fro yo cravings. Every time we have arrive here the staff has greeted us, asked if we had any questions or even took time out to explain things. They are always so helpful and friendly, even when we come in close to closing time. They never make us feel unwelcome or like a burden. The flavors of the frozen yogurt go beyond just vanilla and chocolate to include things like salted caramel pretzel, ny cheesecake, white chocolate, pumpkin and peppermint. The machines have three handles on them with the middle handle available as a swirl of the two flavors ( like peppermint and cookies and cream to make a thin mint cookie flavor). They have a large topping bar that you can access from both sides with a lot of toppings then another station where they provide sauce toppings like nutella, caramel, chocolate, fudge, marshmallow, honey, strawberry ect.
One of the main things I like about this place is that there is plenty of seating. They have tables outside if the weather is nice, couches on the inside as well as other tables and chairs. The decor is bright and inviting. Also they have a rewards type of program where you give them your phone number so there is no little card you have to worry about losing or replacing. Just give them your # and for every 100 oz you purchase you get 10 free!

1  Thank Becca611
Reviewed November 14, 2012

i am so pleased with this destination that i have memorized the address. great tangy yogurt, very clean and OU kosher certification of all products. the place is very attractively laid out and immaculate. it works for me....

Reviewed October 18, 2012

You must try this yogurt; very authentic flavors. The owners are friendly and so is the staff. I love the coconut, vanilla, and banana. My daughters always want to go here and so does my husband. They even place coupons in the clipper magazine for buy one get one 50 percent off. The decor is beautiful and they kids play area is so funy for them. Don't delay, go today! You won't be sorry.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a relatively newer place, but my son and I love it. The options are always varied, and the toppings plentiful. Nice atomosphere, we go there often and hang out a bit. Very nice staff.