“Nice surprise, quality product, no place to sit”

Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in Mechanicsburg
Description: They just opened about a week or two ago. Here's their Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/SweetFrogMechanicsburg
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We took our family there after a baseball game....100 degrees out....and this was a great surprise in a shopping center on the carlisle pike. The self serve, large variety selection was awesome. the kids loved putting toppings on themselves. Maybe it was because of the heat, but there were a lot of people there with relatively little seating, so we had to stand and eat it. Will definitely be there many times again

2  Thank HersheyFamilyTravel

Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried sweet frog after a few friends ranted and raved about how awesome it was. I'm not a huge ice cream fan, so I wanted to try it out. It was absolutely delicious! Not a whole lot of variety to choose from 10-12 maybe. The strawberry kiwi was to die for.

You pay by the ounce, you can mix any flavors and have as many as you would like. There is also an awesome toppings bar with fresh fruit, candy, and cereal. So many options to choose from.

Between my husband and I it came to a little over 8 dollars. So worth it!!! My container was jammed to the top with fruit and candy...soooo good!

My one and only complaint was the ambiance. There was absolutely nowhere to sit. There are probably 3 or 4 tables and that's it. Also it's small so you feel cramped until you are finished paying.

2  Thank MandBAdventures