“very good pizza”

JoJo's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 192 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We took trip advisors advice and tried JoJo's. The pizza was delicious. We also ordered wings. They were small but good.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The dine-in area is nice although there is no table service (they do bring your food to the table but you order at the counter). They offer gluten free options (rolls, pizza, lasagna) which are good. I had their spaghetti with meat sauce and my husband had a chef salad. Both were nice size servings and tasted good. The restaurant is sort of out of the way for us but we will definately return.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Giant subs served on delicious bread. Heaven. The pizza and pasta are great, too. A Mechanicsburg institution for two generations. BYOB.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have to admit that I live 3 blocks away so Jo Jo's is super convenient for me and I stop in at least once a month. However, the pizza, calzones and subs are very good. My parents live out of town and really like the strombolis when they visit. Some of the staff don't go out of their way for service, but the family owners almost always do something extra for me. Jo Jo's has a nice pizza parlor feel to it.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I feel bad for the other restaurants in Mechanicsburg because I always go to Jo Jo's when I am in town. The Italian subs are HUGE and delicious. We have also ordered a variety of pizzas from here and other subs and nothing disappoints. The place just has a old pizza parlor feel to it.

Take out or dine in... either one works.

Tip: Italian sub at full size is fit for two... or me.