“Best real Mexican food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: authentic Mexican food
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Best real Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

this Restaruant has locations on both East and West Shore. Both are great. EXCELLENT Mexican food. good Mexican beer selection. This is not a Taco bell or ChiChi's IT IS AUTHENTIC.
Highly recommend if you like Mexican. very quick service

Visited March 2013

Pennsylvania
“Solid Mexican Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I've had a lot of great meals here. Food was good as always tonight, but service was a little slow. Place was full with the usual Saturday crowd so perhaps they were short staffed. Our table enjoyed our meals, especially the fried ice cream! We'll be back.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

We went there and felt like we were invading their space. The service was so so, food was expensive, and tasted like it came from a box. Not a good place to eat. Very expensive.

Santa Barbara, California
“Worst Mexican Resturant Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

While visiting my parents in PA over Christmas/New Years 2012 we went to this restaurant for an early New Years Eve dinner. We should have had left overs. We were greeted at the door by a man going through a pile of paper work who had almost a surprised look that we had been standing there waiting to be seated.

The waiter was polite but rather inattentive and allowed me to substitute black beans for the re-fried beans offered in the taco trio plate. Our drinks and food arrived close to the same time which was fortunate as after tasting the black bans I need something to wash the taste of salt out of my mouth. The same with the chicken taco, salty beyond believe. My mothers burrito was also extremely salty as was my daughters tortilla soup. My pork taco tasted as if it was made with old freezer burned port and my daughters ground beef crunchy taco actually smelled rancid. I am not certain what my father had but he had no issues eating it. Keep in mind this man puts salt on his salt.

I did mention this to the waiter who asked why three of us ate next to nothing and he simply shrugged his shoulders. My mother did not wish to make a scene so we paid and left. She will however not return to that particular restaurant. All and all it was if the staff was rather POed at having to work New Years Eve and wished to make a point of it with the customers.

• Visited December 2012
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I swear the salsa must be laced with crack it's so addicting! The fajitas are exceptional, especially for the lunch price.