“First Time”

Chalit's Thai Bistro
Ranked #3 of 190 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Offering the "lighter, fresher side" of Thai cuisine, Chalit's Thai Bistro offers an array of traditional and special recipe Thai dishes, all prepared fresh per order, in a relaxing, modern and sophisticated environment. Chalit's Thai Bistro takes pride in the art of presentation of our dishes. Our appetizers and Thai dish offerings will please even the most discerning palate, aimed at good health and with vegetarian offerings. Chalit's Thai Bistro's made fresh to order approach offers our guests the opportunity to share input as to the level of spice with your dish selection, insuring you are most satisfied. Owner, Chalit designs unique Thai cuisine specials and desserts weekly to compliment his dedication, care and love that is a part of every dish prepared. Our ingredients are fresh and are premium select. No MSG is used in any of Chalit's Thai Bistro dishes. Chalit's Thai Bistro tries to purchase select vegetables from local growers as in season. Chalit's Thai Bistro guests enjoy our BYOB option. Reservations are accepted and recommended for our Friday and Saturday evening dining hours. Major credit cards accepted. We look forward to sharing our love of Thai food. Our professional staff will ensure your dining experience with us will be a wonderful one.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went to Chalit's for Mother's Day. They are not usually open on Sundays - so it wasn't too busy! Our waitress was excellent. The food was great. I had a special - seafood wok! Sooo good. I have been to Thailand, and this food was fairly comparable. I would recommend this place if you like Thai food. Better than another Thai restaurant - not to far away. Love that it is BYOB. Will definitely make another visit soon.

1  Thank QE7175
There are newer reviews for Chalit's Thai Bistro

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We've been going to Chalit's for lunch for over a year now. The service is always top-notch. I've never had a dish I didn't care for. Many diners will always order Pad Thai when visiting a Thai Restaurant but truth be told, their Pad Thai is my least favorite dish of all that I've sampled. Don't get me wrong, it's very good but you have so many other choices. My favorite is probably the green curry haddock. Love it. Their daily soups are also very nice. Don't miss the brown rice. I don't know what they do to it but it's worth going just for the brown rice. They also offer a military discount to support our forces!

1  Thank garbakup
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Was our first visit and we were not disappointed. Excellent variety of dishes made to taste. I had the catfish with red curry and it was tremendous. My wife enjoyed the pad Thai. We will be back soon!

1  Thank JEL1975
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Have been here many times and have never been disappointed, Ingredients ate fresh and food is excellent. I love the Sea Bass and think the spring rolls are the bet around. Great atmosphere and excellent wait staff. Love that it is BYOB.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have never had a disappointing experience at Chalit's. The food and service has always been high quality. They are very reasonably priced as well! The one thing I like most about their food is how light and fresh everything tastes. It is a smaller restaurant, and very popular, so I would recommend reservations, especially on weekends.