“Great Food and Prices, Better Than Expected!”
Review of Black and Bleu

Black and Bleu
Ranked #2 of 186 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Milford, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Prices, Better Than Expected!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Our whole family ate here while on a vacation. What a pleasant surprise! There was something on the menu for everyone's tastes, including the kids! The food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. Would definitely go back if in the area again!

Visited August 2014

Annville
“Plentiful”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Appetizers-calamari (enough for two or three people) and firebread (yummy)
Meal-filet and a sandwich, both were good.
We would go here again! We saw a lot of other dishes being delivered that we would like to try!!!!!

Costa Rica
“THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ate here last week, and this place is to die for! I started with the garlic knots, which are the best I have ever tasted. They come swimming in butter, and they have shaved cheese on top. The marinara sauce is yummy! My husband loved the calamari. For entrees I had pepperoni pizza, and he had prime rib, mashed potatoes, and a vegetable. The pizza was loaded with pepperoni. I will say it wasn't the best pizza I have ever had, but it was pretty good. I tried his taters, and they were great. He loved all of his food!

We returned yesterday, and I had the knots again. This time he tried the firebread. We both liked it. For an entrée hubby had the tuna salad. Again, he liked it but not as much as the prime rib. I got the chicken parm which was served over spaghetti. Excellent! I can't wait to have leftovers today!

Both times the service was impeccable, and the food arrived in a timely manner. I thought the prices were reasonable. I'm sorry that I don't remember the name of our service from our first visit there, but she was wonderful. Yesterday our server was Hunter, and he was great!

Unfortunately, we live 2 hours away and probably won't be back any time soon. So sad! Wish we were closer.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Seaturtlewoman
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Don't get the hype.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I chose to go here based on the reviews on TripAdvisor but I have to say this place was horrible! I went with a friend who loves to cook and try new foods so we gave this place a shot. We tried the killer bread which looked amazing but sadly fell way short of our expectations. The baguette was not crisp at all, there was an excessive amount of mayonnaise and no garlic. We also tried the crab puffs and they were the best part of the meal but they had chunks of shell in them which wasn't a pleasant find. The calzone was way over seasoned with oregano and was just horrible that neither of us wanted to take any of the leftovers home. I really wanted to like this place but we won't be back as the service was subpar as well. They had a crazy amount of waitresses just sitting in the vip room with no tables to wait on so they were gossiping, looking at their phones and carrying on making an obnoxious amount of noise.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HeyMrTurnaround
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Incredible food. Nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and I have been here a few times. The service is good, and the food is fantastic. Their pastas are incredible. They have a great variety of dishes. We've tried something new each time, and we've never had anything bad. It is pricey, though. If you are looking for somewhere to eat lunch every day, this may not be the place. However, if you are looking for a place for a special occasion, you can't go wrong here.

• Visited May 2014