“Good Food and Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Everything I have had here has been excellent. There is an extensive wine list and the service has been exceptional. This is a restaurant that is on the top of my list of local eateries.

There are newer reviews for Black and Bleu

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Been here many times and I have never had a bad meal or experience. Great for large parties. Staff always accommodating and willing to split checks with ease.

1  Thank Curious80
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I know people have had mixed experiences with B&B. I only ever get the salt-baked trout, which I LOVE! That, alone, is the reason I return!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Having been here for a while but it is still fine overall for a casual dining experience. Nice bar. Good variety of food and they do offer some half portions which is nice.

I think food is okay, but nothing great.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I are new to the Mechanicsburg area after relocating from Vermont. After reading all the reviews online we decided to try the Black and Bleu restaurant. What a disappointment! The food was less than mediocre. All three of us in our party had a very different menu items and they were all the same, bland and nondescript. My prime rib was bad and flavorless, my husband Chicken Parmesan was nothing different than you find a local diner better ribs were bland at best. The price was outrageous for what we received. We will never return.