“Gotta Do Black n Bleu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Black & Bleu consistently offers great food, and lot's of variety. We have had their steak, fish, lobster, crab and other dishes. Regardless of your preferences, you can't go wrong with their menu. Even their desserts are amazing! Last visit I had the crabcakes with sweet potato fries and a few bites of my wifes banana cake for dessert... wow! Servers are knowledgeable and the kitchen is professionally managed. Location is a bit odd (in a strip plaza), but that certainly doesn't appear to be hurting their business, this place is always busy. Wait times can be lengthy, so be sure to call ahead for a reservation.

There are newer reviews for Black and Bleu

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Order the Lobster Mac & Cheese as your entree - you wilhave plenty to bring home for the next day. Only downside to Black & Bleu - reception area is way to small! You end up standign directly against those at the bar...Yuck!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My niece recommended for us to go to Black & Bleu since we were staying at the Park Inn. It was a very busy evening but the service and food was great! Staff was very

1  Thank J W
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I have dined here dozens of times and it never fails to please. We especially like to dine on Saturday afternoons as an early dinner, because it is quieter and you don't have to wait for a table. Our most recent visit was no exception. It was a quiet Saturday afternoon. We shared a house salad. I had the small plate of sausage and peppers, a nicely spiced pasta dish. This is my favorite here. My wife had Mediterranean pasta and it looked so good I think I will have it next time.

One odd thing…no wine list. If you want a bottle of wine, which we always do, you have to go look in the wine cabinet at one end of the dining room. The selection is fair, although not a lot in the lower priced ranges.

This is our regular “go-to” place when we want a pleasant, quiet, reasonably priced dining experience.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

One of our favorite restruants in town. The menu is diverse with a wide range of food that so far has all been good. The high quality variety keeps us coming back. This evening we had beef filet, crab cakes and our daughter had lobster Mac and cheese, all very good. Their signature drink is a "Black and Blue", thin Black and Tan with Blue Moon under the Guinness. Service is good and reservations are a good idea. As others have mentioned, waiting area is small and right in front of the door which is very cold in Winter with people coming and going. On the weekend the dining room fills by 5pm and if there a Carlisle car event going on, waits easily run over an hour.