“The fettuccine is to die for!”

DaVinci Italian Eatery
Ranked #26 of 183 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“The fettuccine is to die for!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We come here when we are in town for a great Italian meal. The garlic bread is straight from heaven. Fettuccine that will make you hungry to think about it. Don't forget pizza and spaghetti that have their own place in Italian food heaven. Try it you will go back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Bones83

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice Italian”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This relatively small restaurant has very tasty italian food offerings. The menu is creative, and the portion sizes allow some to take along for lunch the next day. We appreciate they are BYOB so we can enjoy a glass of wine without the extra cost. If you like pizza I strongly recommend you try Grandma's pizza. It take some extra time to prepare because they bake the crust first, brushed with olive oil, and then add some toppings. It has a very good flavor. Only thing lacking is the atmosphere. It's open seating but very nicely decorated. You should stop in and enjoy.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lovetotravel1952
Mechanicsburg, PA
“Great BYOB Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Just had dinner at Davinci's. We have enjoyed Grandma's pizza many times on take-out. This was our first time dining in. I loved the chicken marsala with veggies. Would order again. My husband thought the veal saltimbocca was just OK. Our waitress steered us toward the pistachio cake and it was worth it. Service was great. If you want an affordable Italian BYOB restaurant, this is the place.

• Visited July 2013
Pennsylvania
“Love This Place!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I eat here frequently and we bring a lot of our friends here and have NEVER been disappointed. From the sandwiches to the Pizza to the entrees, they are all delicious. The service makes you always feel like you are one of the family. This restaurant is a real gem not to be missed.

Marc S.

• Visited June 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Poor Service”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

To be fair my family has visited this restaurant many times and all the visits went great, with the exception of todays (June 14, 2013). I ordered the $7 Spicy Italian Sub and it had three slices of meat in it. My wife complained, but the rather rude waitress could care less. She tried to take the sub, by saying, I'll see what they can do. My father's sausage sub was good and the mama's pizza was good too, but again the food is usually good no matter what. However, the waitress was just plain rude and took her sweet time coming back to our table. It took her forever to get our check and the she mentioned that she thought that the manager did take off the spicy Italian sub. We waited and waited, so my wife gave her the check and said that if the manager credited us the sub that would be her tip. She laughed and said she could care less. RUDE! So, if you go to this restaurant, be careful of the black haired older lady that looks like she smokes 3 packs of cigarettes waitress....she is not friendly!

• Visited June 2013