Econo Lodge
$139
$125
Courtyard
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Mechanicsburg -Harrisburg South(Mechanicsburg)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$139
Hampton.com
$109
Country Inn
$93
$112
$105
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$125
$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

All reviewscomfortable beddingbring earplugscontinental breakfastone night stayrefrigerator and microwavehot waterair conditionerpleasant staysdhighwaycerealclerk
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My God, what a filthy place. I had to spread newspaper all over the furniture to sit down on. And the bathroom was so disgusting, fortunately, I had flipflops I could wear in the shower and walking across the carpet.

And the rate was $70+ a night!!!! - Outrageous.

And the icing on the cake... I attempted to use their WIFI which was spotty and kept breaking down. But while I was using it, I kept getting popups. and when I left, I found they had installed popups on my computer "Lucky Leap" is the name of the virus You'll have to go into control panel to uninstall it. - And who know what other viruses they installed that I haven't discovered yet.

My advice to you:
First: Even if this is the last hotel with a vacancy - DO NOT STAY HERE... Sleep in your car.
Second: If you do stay here, do not use their internet unless you enjoy getting annoying popup ads for the rest of your life.

I sincerely wish there was a way to give a negative rating - I am being generous by giving them a single star.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank peter w
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Wanted to find a couple of rooms for our family for our visit in Lancaster and Econo Lodge worked out just fine. We had a color TV, free WiFi, and a continental breakfast (didn't try). The rooms were spare, but big enough and very clean. I asked for adjoining rooms and the place was very accommodating. It was conveniently just off the highway, but we had no problem with noise. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

While the location and pricing were positives, most everything else was lacking. When I arrived my first impression was not a good one. The place looked "worn" from the outside. The room while clean, except for the dead bug in the microwave, smelled musty/smokey. As it sits very near the interstate, it was also noisy. The continental breakfast was very sparse. I actually chose to buy breakfast elsewhere. This would be a great place for traveling workers looking for an easily accessible, reasonably priced, no frills motel to rest for the night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We chose the motel for the location and because the other chains in the area seemed overly expensive for a one night travel-stay and the latest reviews for this motel were good. It was a wonderful room, clean, we parked at the door, there was new carpet and paint, and the grounds were very well kept. It was a bargain! No, it is not a new Comfort Inn or something, but it is HALF the price of the ones in the area and just about as good. I would happily stay again!
On the down side, the breakfast is meager, but again, it's half the price. But there is plenty of coffee. And the internet worked very well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had my grand daughters wedding last weekend and made last minute reservations thru Hotwire. Hotel was affordable and only going to be used to sleep. Rest of the families stayed in High dollar hotel half mile away.

Place was clean people nice but wish they had waffles for breakfast but bagels were good

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family