We arrived here for Business late one night, First of all the road into the place is Very Hard to find. We had to drive across a Road Closed flooded out road. Got to the Hotel and Front Desk people were standing AT THE FRONT DOOR Smoking.
We got a room in the rear of the building. It is Very Dark back there. Seems to be no security lights. We were so tired and just wanted to go to sleep. Walked into the room and there were 2 little (tiny) pillows on a Queen Size bed. then we realized there was No Blanket on the bed. Just three mattress pads. two sheets and a decorative cover spread. Ashtray in a non-Smoking room and smelled like smoke. Breakfast starts at 7am. Most people like us are long gone down the road by that time. We just hit the road in the morning and made a note to avoid the place next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please come and enjoy New Management, newly remodeled rooms,breakfast room and lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Mechanicsburg
- Mechanicsburg Econo Lodge