Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dundee, United States
“BEST HOTEL”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Staying in hotels is something I do on a weekly basis and this Homewood Suites is one of my favorites. Super clean hotel, Fantastic staff, and the most comfortable beds, this hotel is worth the money and I will be back, again and again....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

1 Thank Scott M
HARHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel for your travel needs in Mechanicsburg. We welcome all comments, but as a "repeat" customer, we especially love to hear your thoughts. Our goal is to exceed your expectations! If at any time you have any suggestions as to how we can improve, please contact me!

It is our pleasure to provide accommodations to you again, and again and again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Upstate NY, United States
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great place to travel with 2 teens---love the 2 room suite-3 beds, 2 bathrooms and 3 TVs! Also nice to have a kitchen. Comfortable beds as well. Great selection for breakfast--hot and cold items. fresh baked cookies in the evening were delicious!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

1 Thank Lisa V
HARHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites! We appreciate your time to write a review on Trip Advisor, as many future guests rely on comments posted to this site! We hope if your travels bring you back to Mechanicsburg, we will be your hotel of choice!
Albany, New York
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the property and the great value for the money...dinner, lodging and breakfast for one reasonable price. The staff was very accomodating and helpful. The hotel is located in an executive office park so it is very quiet, Bonus: it is pet friendly at no additional charge.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Keith K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area, responded to this review, July 10, 2016
I wanted to say thanks for your review of our hotel. Our goal is make guest feel at "Home" and we hope we achieved this. If you have visited us lately, We would love for you to experience our newly renovated hotel.

Joppa, Maryland
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I just returned from my very first stay at Homewood Suites. I can honestly say, I didn't want to go home. Everyone, and I mean everyone was professional, courteous and accomodating. I needed to change my room after the first 2 days there due to the smell, however they accomodated my request the next morning and moved my belongings for me. Everyone I encountered asked if I needed anything, which I didn't because they offer breakfast every morning and dinner most nights. My room was extremely comfortable and quiet, I heard no noise in any direction. I slept like a baby. The lobby was decorated to make guests feel "at home". The cost was affordable and I will be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HARHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind remarks! Our goal is to exceed your expectations and it sounds like we did that. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Thanks again for choosing the Homewood Suites.
Novi, Michigan
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've stayed in many Homewood Suites and always enjoyed them. This one was no different.

The complimentary breakfast was terrific. They also had FREE DINNER (Mon - Thu), but we had other plans. It was supposed to be Chicken Parmesan, so it sounded like a pretty decent deal.

Aside from the usual, the staff was especially friendly/helpful and the internet connection was very solid.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your anniversary. We hope it will be a yearly tradition!
Milford, Delaware
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. The whirlpool suite with fireplace was fantastic. It was worth every penny of the fantastic price. The front desk was very helpful when needing dinner suggestions and directions. The nightly warm cookies and hot breakfast in the morning was very welcoming and "homey", I can't wait to stay again next year. I'm very sorry it can't be more often.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

washington dc
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We often visit family in the Harrisburg area and have become regulars at this Homewood Suites. Very accomodating staff, large and clean rooms and, unlike other places along Route 15 that we tried, this is very quiet--no traffic noise. The complimentary breakfast is another nice touch, and the whole package is affordable. Highly recommended as a stopover if you're in this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Keith
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mechanicsburg
Hampton Inn by Hilton Harrisburg West
Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg
Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg
Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
Wingate by Wyndham Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg West

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area? Share your experiences!