“"Fancy Meadville" food ”
Review of Cannon's ChopHouse

Cannon's ChopHouse
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

For meadville this is one of the better resturants. The good is very good and the service is also nice. The green tomatoes are awesome as is the jumbo. I really like the hot BBQ sauce. My only suggestions for a BBQ place have more BBQ choices

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is probably one of the nicer sit down meal places in Meadville. We usually take people there when they come to visit or when we want a nice steak. Food is always good and the drink menu isn't bad either.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a restaurant that knows how to serve big, tasty meals. Because it is so busy it's a bit loud but concentrate on your plate and the conversation at nearby tables will be forgotten. There is a nice selection of beers and wines and the service is above average. A quiet outdoor area is available when the weather is nice. Good choice and only about a mile West of Interstate 79.

1  Thank CruisingDJ
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We wanted to go to a nice restaurant in Meadville, Pa. (not many to pick from ), and someone recommended this place. We had a great waiter, Tony, who made the experience better as well. Everyone's food came out looking great and in a timely fashion. The salmon on the cedar plank smelled very good. My steak was cooked just right and when I asked for horseradish sauce the waiter brought out something he made himself and it was delicious. The prices were very reasonable as well. The grilled shrimp were okay but tasted a little water logged as I'm sure they were previously frozen. All in all I would say I'd go back and recommend it to anyone visiting Meadville.

1  Thank RitaL427
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Ate dinner here at the bar area. ordered the daily steak special and was very pleased with the food and pace of the meal. The young lady that was my bar tender was very attentive and checked in frequently.

Nice selection of beers and all the food was very fresh and tasty. It is a little $$$ which is why I gave only very good rating, but since there aren't a lot of other options in town for a great steak, it is what it is. Was very busy and had a very energetic atmosphere. Will definitely be back on next trip to Meadville.

1  Thank Plasticsguy