“Never a bad meal, great place!!”
Review of Cannon's ChopHouse

Cannon's ChopHouse
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The taste and the portions are well worth the cost of any meal, don't take me wrong it's not over priced either. I have mostly had steaks there which have always been tender and tasty but this last trip I had the thick cut Pork Chop which was the most tender and tasteful I have ever had and it was well done at that, of course they will cook it to your liking.

1  Thank Wayne F

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I joined my father-in-law and her aunt for a meal at Montana's recently. It was fantastic and one that we truly enjoyed. We took advantage of the beautiful weather to eat out on their patio, which includes a fire pit. The tables were comfortable and, as the sun went down, the staff took great care to ensure that we were comfortable by placing heaters nearby and lights on the tables. I had a glass of the Jacob's Creek syrah with their delicious lamb chops, which were cooked to perfection, with a side of steamed green beans. My wife enjoyed their steak sandwhich, which she found to be delicious, but would have liked it even more if it was done in the style of a french dip. My father-in-law enjoyed his usual, a rack of their ribs, which he raves about each time. My wife's aunt, since she is dieting, enjoyed a chicken sandwich with a side salad. My wife and I topped off the night with desserts, I had a delicious creme brulee with coffee and my wife had a massive brownie ice cream sandwich with hot chocolate. The staff members, from the front of the house to the waitress outside, were fantastic and took every effort to ensure that our experience was enjoyable. The meal was great and we will, as we always, make sure to visit again when we are in town.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Montana's is by far the best place for steaks or ribs in this area...I have never been disappointed. The dining area is nice with tables spaced so nothing seems crowded and diners can carry on private conversations. The wait staff has always been pleasant and efficient. I shall enjoy eating here again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We sat at the bar since the line to get in was long and it was just my wife and me. We split a Buffalo Ribeye ($32) , it was Very good after it took three time to get it to us. The first time it came out BEFORE appetizers or soup....how they did that one I don't know. The second time it was Pittsburgh rare...cold and rare inside black outside. Then it came out Medium Rare as ordered. The Bartender was apoligetic, and did a good job trying to get the problem taken care of. It was a problem with the kitchen,they were clearly very disorganized. would had been a great meal if they had done it in order.
They probably should have comped a drink or something, but I did not make a big deal out of it. The bartenders were good at what they did, the kitchen made the service poor.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was very pleasant. The food was absolutely delicious. The baked potato was huge. The salad was very fresh. This is definitely the best steak place in the Conneaut Lake/Meadville area.