“you passed”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #20 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Reviewed January 28, 2014

meal was served in a timely manner but barley warm, cup had lip stick on but wiped it clean. side walks and driveway needed to be shoveled . no salt down.. very slippery. waitress were friendly.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Came across Perkins from the sign on the highway. Great value for 3 of us. Son ate for free. Chicken strips and fries. We had the meatloaf dinner with bash and corn Old recipe for the meatloaf was good but the new one is even better. Excellent value and tasty. Just what we needed after a long day on the road. Our server Aneasha was just great. Really friendly but not over bearing. Really enjoyed our dinner here! Very good indeed.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We arrived after 9:30 PM, so it wasn't crowded. Friendly servers, but only saw one waitress for about 6 tables. My husband had the meatloaf melt; very good. I had my old standby, turkey dinner. It is salty(what isn't?), but oh, so good, and gotta love the mashed potatoes and gravy. Average wait time. I used to think they served the best coffee, but it seemed pretty weak, but then maybe I am just liking stronger coffee these days.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Haven't been in a while, but the new menu and service were great! The place had been looking run down in the past but it's cleaner and the servers are very friendly now.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We like the Perkins chain, but this one is not on par with the others we have visited. It was late at night and the restaurant was pretty slow and yet the service and food was very slow. It took forever to get a pretty simple order and this was true for most of the other guests too. I noticed a little girl at another table falling asleep waiting for her food. Even our salad took along time to come and then we waited again for our meals. My companions food was only hot in some places and cold in others. This usually comes from microwaving food and if this is how they cooked our food I don't get why it took so long to prepare. Next time we are in the are we will most likely try another restaurant and pass this one up.