“Such a nice staff”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a nice staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Absolutely so pleased with my visit. The staff is so friendly the host talked to me about the basketball game that was on which was nice to not just be pushed to a table then my server was really sweet she didn't just say your normal script you always here. She small talked with us. And we appriciate a server that can be real with us. The manager stopped over and asked us how everything was. Just a great group of workers. I'll for sure be stopping in next time we come threw the area

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sexymonstercat

• Slovak first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loyal Customer”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have been going to this Applebees for years. Every time I go in I'm greeted with a friendly hello! I feel as though I know the staff on a friend level and that I am a valued customer. I leave knowing I will be back! Great work!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank VeggieFoodLovers1
Garland, Texas
“Food was good Service was GREAT!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I loved the way they treat you! Very helpful and appreciated me being there eating and enjoying the great atmosphere!!

Visited March 2013
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Zombibees (Applebees run by Deadville Zombies)”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have never had a bad experience in an Applebees prior to eating at the Deadville, PA restaurant. The bad experience begins in the parking lot. After many days of snow and ice, the sidewalk and parking lot were not properly cleared of snow nor salted for ice. Dangerous. Upon entering the restaurant, the "host" is nowhere to be found, even though the place was busy. He was busy cleaning tables. When he finally arrived to "greet us", it was obvious that the Applebees chain has written this place off as simply profitable.

I ordered the Chicken Tortilla Soup and southwest chicken salad. The soup was the worst thing I have ever had at an Applebees: it was tasteless and nasty in appearance, as if it had been sitting in the refrigerator for at least a week. I looked at the picture of this soup on the Applebees web site and there was absolutely no resemblance, as I could not identify any of the actual ingredients before me. The Fiesta Chicken "salad" they delivered had no resemblance to the picture - it had loads of tiny chopped pieces of chicken dumped on a few things one might expect in an actual salad, like actual greens. Again, nothing tasted fresh or healthy here.

My friend (a local) had the Caesar Salad. What was delivered had little resemblance to the picture: it was so smothered in "dressing" that it was inedible. It was sent back and replaced with the dressing on the side.

There is one thing in common with Deadville restaurants once they open here and the management is turned over to the minimum wage local zombie population: they go Zombie. Zombies don't put salt on the icy sidewalks and zombies cannot be trained to follow the established standards of the restaurant home office.

• Visited March 2013
Kettering
“Poorly managed Applebee's”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We travel the midwest for business, We frequent Applebee's, This one is Meadville PA is best left alone. Crowded for a Sunday night, The service was slow,inattentive and inadequate. The drinks were watered down, had to be sent back and then they ran completely out of Scotch, unheard of. The entree portions were smaller than normal but the steak parmesan was good, just small. When I mentioned this to the waitress, I expected a visit from mgt but got Nothing.While we left decent tip, we won't be back, The management of this Applebee's needs to get it's act together,

• Visited March 2013