“Good Brew Pub”

TimberCreek Tap and Table
Ranked #9 of 77 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This place just opened, and is a taproom and restaurant.
PA
“Good Brew Pub”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

You can order a flight of several of their locally brewed beers, which I enjoy. I had a barbecued corned beef sandwich last time, which was very tasty. If you order one of their hamburgers and don't want it EXTREMELY WELL DONE, you'd best make a point to ask them not to cook it too much. They don't ask you how you want it so you have to speak up.

Visited January 2013

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food was awesome! If you like onion rings you will love these - the pretzel sticks are unbelievable.

We enjoyed their microbrew - great selection of food and worth the price!

Can't wait for our next visit!!

• Visited January 2013
pa
“Another Great Discovery”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Almost didn't go in because it looked so dark but we are glad we did. Lovely and open inside. Service was very quick. The food was quite good and beautifully presented. My husband had the flight of microbrews. He liked them but didn't love them. But he had an informative discussion with our waitress, who also brought out a newsletter for even more beer info. We didn't have room but we looked at the dessert tray and couldn't resist. We will definitely be back to try out some of the other interesting things on the menu. Affordable too.

• Visited December 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Service stinks”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Food OK, service AWFUL!! The manager didn't care. Way overpriced!! Skip this one and go somewhere else!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JerzzzyJim
Western PA
“Great place!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My neighbors were raving about this place, so I thought I'd give it a try when I was in the area. Restaurant is large and beautiful. Service was very good, and friendly. I got the Buffalo Bleu burger, with coleslaw. Slaw was very good, and the burger was the best I have had in a long time (including some places that "specialize" in burgers.) I'd highly recommend it. I will be back. And I hear the beers are excellent, but it was at lunch on a weekday, so I will have to try them next time...

• Visited October 2012