“Good food and service”

Grace Asian Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This restaurant recently opened with new owners - it used to be called something like "Number One Buffet" (or something like that). This place blew my socks off in terms of the food, service and price!!!
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food here is excellent, flavors are just a you would expect from Asian. The building leaves a lot to be desired. Have eaten here many times and never been disappointed. Menu has tons of variety too.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

All we can say is that we ALWAYS have a great meal here. We've reached out to get to know the people that own it & work there. We get exceptional service and food. OK the decor & atmosphere maybe needs a boost but we're all about the food & service. You pay a bit more but that's OK , it's worth it. If you like buffets that has food sitting out with people's fingers in it, this is not the place for you. If you need the "glass & brass" of a pretty place with lacklustre food, go somewhere else. We like down home cooking with real people. We don't care what it looks like! PS ... bring your own wine and order the Pho Bo!

1  Thank DandT5141
Reviewed March 29, 2013

If you are hungry for chineese food, it is an alright place to go. The food quality has gone down hill a bit since they first opened about 18 months ago.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I arrived in Deadville, PA this week when my friends ordered take-out from Grace Asian food. This isn't my first review, but it is more obvious than ever that the responsible adults who opened this restaurant (nice lady from New York) have left town. I have changed my rating from "poor" to "average", simply because this restaurant has become average ... for zombies.

The "ambiance" is total Deadville zombie. They still have remnants of Christmas decorations. The Chinese pictures are creepy and the Feng Shui is Up-Zombie.

Deadville, PA is a living, breathing movie set ready-made for The Walking Dead, Stephen King or better yet, Quentin Tarantino. Nothing embodies this theme more than Grace Asian.

1  Thank TripPsychic
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I'm sorry to have to say that this place does not impress me as being overly clean. The silverware is frequently greasy and crusty. The bathrooms are bordering on gross. The shrimp I have ordered a couple of times was not de-veined. I am not fond of having to devein my own shrimp, nor will I eat shrimp poop. The flavors are ok, especially the mango sauce. My husband loves this place, but he is a big fan of Chinese buffets, which also gross me out. Maybe I am just too picky. I had high hopes for this place, but it is not living up to them. I agree with the reviewer that says it used to be very busy but is almost empty most of the time now. I don't anticipate ever going there again.

2  Thank julibeth