Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Hotels.com
Cianci's Motel(Greenville)
$62
$95
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolstaff was very friendlyloungepetflorida
Reviewed June 13, 2006

During our recent trip to Meadville, PA we stayed at the Days Inn. This was the best choice we made. Even though the Hotel had alot of customers, We were treated like the only customers in the Hotel. Everyone was helpful. When we come back to Meadville for a visit, we will make sure we stay at this hotel. When the desk found out that we were visitors they made sure we had maps of the area. There are Not enough words to express the welcomed we felt.

1  Thank Evans_GeorgiaKaba
kileen tx
Reviewed May 22, 2006

I would rather sleep in my car rather than have to endure another night in this place.

The rugs and walls looked like they haven't been washed since the building was put up. The bathroom looked like it had just been installed from some biker bar. At night while I tried to sleep I kept hearing noises in the walls, and really do not care to even find out what they might have been.

Then my wife and kids went to the pool. let me just say that when we got home I brought to the hospital to get the mystery rash checked out.

If we were to EVER travel back to that area we would definately find ANYPLACE else to spend the night. I believe that sleeping in a barn with a pitchfork in my back for a month would have been a better experience.

If I could have given this property less than one circle I would have.

• Stayed: May 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Management response:Responded May 25, 2006

First of all, please accept our sincerest apologies for a less than a satisfying stay. We would really want to talk with you if you would please provide us with your name and contact information.

Many Thanks.

Cicero,New York
Reviewed August 24, 2005

The room was filthy. Old food stuck on the walls, the room smelled of urine. The maid came 1 time during our 3 days there, and was very rude. The only friendly people we encountered were the maintance men. The free breakfast buffet was ok, but no new food was brought out after 9,so get there early. If your planning on using the pool, bring antibacterial soap for afterwards. We went in once but the water was salty from other peoples sweat.
Taking a shower was hard with the water going back and forth between hot and cold, very frustrating. I will never stay at this hotel again, or recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: August 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed April 16, 2005

We stayed at the Days Inn Conference Center in Meadville. The ads said they were a full service hotel. They did have room service but the food was horrible and expensive. The service was not any better; only one person (at the front desk) was remotely friendly and most seemed like it was their first day. The vending machine prices were outrageous; sodas were $1.50 and chips/candy/cookies were $.90. There are no elevators; you have to struggle to get you luggage up the stairs for a second floor room. Smokers and non-smokers are on the same floor so the smell of cigarettes infiltrates your room. The water temperature in the shower fluctuated constantly. Terrible experience.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member