“Stopped for a drink...ended up with a full meal!”
Review of Julian's

Julian's
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2013

In town for work purposes. Had the afternoon to kill and stopped by simply by chance....just to have a glass of wine.

BUT...when we looked at the menu (and the very reasonable prices) we ended up ordering an appetizer and two meals. It was about 2 Pm and the place was between lunch/dinner so the server/bartender had time to chat. She was professional, helpful and enthusiastic about the entire menu. I wish I had learned the name of this petite young lady. All I know is that she said she was half Korean and her Dad had met her mom when he was in the Army.
Service was fast and professional. Food was very generous in portions. When we saw the appetizer (black bean dip and chips) we knew we were in trouble!!!! He had the fish sandwich special and I had the BST (Bacon Spinach tomato). Neither of us could finish our meals!

Our only complaint was that we couldn't take the leftovers as we had nowhere to store them!!!! We could easily have made another meal next day if we had been at home.

Nothing but compliments here. We will visit again next time we are in town.

1  Thank Barbara L

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Wanted something local when visiting for business and selected Julian's based on the reviews as well as hotel rec. The location is cute - I parked around the corner on the park square and enjoyed a walk after dinner. The meter parking was cheap (25cents per hour). I had the spinach salad with grilled chicken added and two glasses of wine and my total was $22. My salad was delicious.

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This restaurant is always a good choice for lunch or dinner. The menu is varied. You can get good wraps or burgers for a quick meal. They also have delicious pasta dishes and salads. The servers are friendly and the atmosphere is casual. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Julian's has the best food in town. The staff is extremely friendly. We eat here regularly and never had a bad experience. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've always enjoyed the food and draft beers here. Last week they served a fantastic IPA with a perfect balance of hops, and my friend ordered their designer draft beer sampler. WAY better than the overpriced and overrated Voodoo pub a block away, especially when it comes to menu selection and price! We both ordered the basic cheeseburger and fries in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere where we could catch up on old times.

1  Thank TripPsychic

Been to Julian's? Share your experiences!