“Great value for the money”

Hampton Inn Meadville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Excellent hotel - free breakfast that actually had hot food every morning. Accomodating staff; clean, well furnished rooms. Definitely exceeded my expectations. They also had a pool and fitness room (although I did not use them).

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We take an annual road trip on our motorcycle and stop over in Meadville to visit friends. This is the second time we have stayed at this property and we have been very happy both times. The hotel is clean, comfortable and quiet. They offer complimentary breakfast and manager's reception although we weren't able to partake in either this time around. The staff is so nice and actually remembered us from the year before. We wouldn't hesitate staying here again and will recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I found the Hampton Inn I recently stayed at for business to be one of the best stays I have had. The friendliness, cleanliness & appearance of the room exceeded my expectations. The value for what I received was great! My usual hotel was out of vacancy so I stayed at the Hampton but won't be staying anywhere else now. I am hooked!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent Hotel. Friendly staff. Excellent Room. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone staying in the Meadville, Pa area. Easy access to the interstate and Downtown Meadville. Despite the fact the hotel was full while we were there, it was very quite and we heard no noise from the adjoining rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

When in Meadville, PA, I always stay at the Hampton Inn - it is convenient to my customer and also close to I79 - the staff there are always very friendly and helpful - this last visit I did some training using their meeting room - there was a small issue with the overhead projector but it was fixed and everything went smoothly - when in this area I plan to use this hotel again

Room Tip: I always like a room on the first floor close to the exit door - you can park right outside so it...
1  Thank weh386
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were thoroughly pleased with our stay. The rooms were clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast included a lot of options. Definitely a nice place to stay of you are in Meadville.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kelly F
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I return here every year for a soccer tournament. It is close to 79 and 30 minutes from Erie. 3rd stay and everything is still great! Front desk to the rooms and a solid breakfast, will be back again! See you next year!

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meadville
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express Meadville
Quality Inn Meadville
Quality Inn Meadville
#3 of 5 in Meadville

Been to Hampton Inn Meadville? Share your experiences!