$136
$129
Comfort Suites(Edinboro)
$119
$110
All reviewswafflesstaff was friendlyspent one night hereroom was cleannight's sleepniagara fallsmyrtle beacholder hotelconneaut lakewould stay againallegheny collegepetcerealmicrowavelaundrylodgingcanada
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We only spent one night here on a road trip. I would probably give it 3 1/2 stars. Location was fine and everything was clean and serviceable. A/C ran a bit noisy, and the room was small but not terribly so. Beds were comfy enough. Overall, no complaints and in the travel world, that's a pretty good deal.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We decided to stay somewhere between Erie and Grove City as we couldn't get hotels in either place for the week-end trip and this place was quite a surprise.

We had the family room and it was 2 rooms put together, where we had a huge sitting room with a sofa bed, dining table and armchairs. In the separate bedroom were 2 Queen beds.

The staff was pleasant and yes, it is an older property, but it is also right off the highway and you do get a hot breakfast included in the price.

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hotel is located right off highway.Staff very helpful and pleasant
Clean comfortable room good rate.Stayed twice in two weeks and both stays were fine no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am delighted that you had a pleasant experience both times you stayed here at the Quality Inn. Please keep us in mind for any future accomodations.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had two rooms. One the air condition didn't work and they said the rooms electrical couldn't support it. The other room had water on the floor and when you walked across the carpet you feet turned black. Even the lobby was so hot and humid it was unbearable to sit and have breakfast at 7 am. The staff was nice but did not reslove the problems and we had to move to another hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel is my tip.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

I am very sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay here at our hotel. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
I have spoken to my staff regarding the problems you had while you were here. They have been addressed and we are installing new air conditioners in the next two weeks.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve your hospitality needs when traveling to the area.
Thanks so much for your comments.

April Mattera

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This isn't a fancy hotel, but what a bargain it is! It's very clean and comfortable. I'm used to staying at much more expensive places that offer just about the same amenities but at double the price. For $53 I got two comfortable queen beds. The TV is an older model, but who cares? I did not use the exercise equipment but nice that it was there! What matters most to me is cleanliness and comfort and this place had both. I stayed here just one night while my daughter visited Allegheny College a few miles away. The breakfast was your typical hotel buffet, bagels, muffins, toast, make-your-own waffles, etc. The staff was very, very friendly and I felt safe and secure here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, on the 2nd or 3rd floor. The front of the hotel faces a somewhat busy road, with trucks going by. The back was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
April M, General Manager at Quality Inn Meadville, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive comments! We hope to see you again in the future!