Holiday Inn Express Meadville
$95
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssoupice creamcookiesfront desklittle extrasthe breakfast areacold bottle of wateritalian restaurantevery employeecinnamon rollseggsgreat pool areacocktail houra great stayin townsausagefree popcorn
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a great hotel if you are looking to spend a night or two to rest on your way down to the south. The staff is super nice and the breakfast is good (included). They also gave us water and cookies when we arrived and made us feel at home.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We spent a night here on the way to Virginia for vacation. After a tiring day it was nice to check in with very friendly and efficient staff. We were given a king bed on the back side of the hotel facing a small road and trees. This is a good location as we imagine the front would be noisier with the huge parking lot that houses couple of food establishments and the main highway. We id find that the main door let in a lot of hallway noise but after around 9pm we did not hear anything so the night was very quiet. If you want the most quiet get a room at the end of the hall where there is likely to be less foot traffic.

As usual the hotel offers a very nice breakfast complimentary with scrambled eggs, sausages, bananas, yogurt and more. And of course coffee. Staff were constantly around cleaning up and being very friendly and helpful.

We did have one problem with our toilet blocking up in the middle of the night so my wife had to go downstairs to use the man floor one. The front desk offered to have someone come up immediately to fix it but it was 4:30am and I was trying to sleep so we declined. They were there promptly in the morning though. I am sure we could have asked for a complimentary room if we had wanted as they apologised profusely and said whatever it takes to make us happy. We did take a discount which was given with no problem. I would highly recommend this hotel to any travelers.

Room Tip: Take a room at the back of the hotel for added quiet
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've stayed here two different times and several years apart. Both times I've stayed there, the front desk staff was so very nice and accommodating! Room was clean and nicely decorated. The landscaping is done tastefully and is really tranquil with running fountains. I would stay here again and again when visiting my childhood town.

Room Tip: I've stayed here twice and was at either end of hotel, so I can say at least 2 of the rooms I was in was in excellent condition and far from traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed here for two days in June. This will be our hotel for future trips to Meadville to see family. The staff are incredibly helpful and pleasant, and the hotel is very clean and orderly. We were also impressed by the cleanliness and quality of the free breakfast. It was not the typical hog trough breakfast you get at most hotels with dry eggs and stale bagels.

The room itself was comfortable and very clean. The housekeeping staff do a good job and are also nice to deal with.

Overall, we were impressed and recommend Holiday Inn if you are staying in Meadville.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Found this place on the way home from a weekend trip down south. Friendly service, clean and spacious accommodations. Checked the tripadvisor ratings afterwards and was glad to see most reviewers enjoyed their stays. A slight musty smell in my room, probably due to humidity, but otherwise enjoyed my brief overnight stay. Free breakfast was a bonus too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple