“Great Subs”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Pittsburgh
“Great Subs”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Bottom line, probably the best subs around. Outstanding roast beef, terrific Italian and killer turkey. Fresh bread, excellent toppings and meat a plenty. Highly recommend.

Pittsburgh, PA
“Great subs, but crabby service!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very busy at lunch, and the waitpeople, particularly the owner, seem irritated about it. The Jersey MIke's subs are sort of a high-end product with better deli meats and cheeses, and fresh-baked breads. The deli meat subs are great, but the chicken parmesan was basically just a frozen chicken patty put into a deep fryer then covered with cheese and sauce. My son and husband love the deli subs so I go there with them occasionally, but we do laugh about how distant and miffed the owner always seems to be. I definitely avoid the place if I'm alone or with friends.

• Visited September 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food but expensive”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

The subs here are extraordinary! They are always fresh and made to order. However, be prepared to pay for the freshness. Great food though.

Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Subs”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We ordered by telephone, and our order was ready in 20 minutes. When we arrived to pick up, we learned of a special which included chips and pop, which was an added bonus. The bread was fresh, and the food was very good. When I am looking to get a sub, this is my first choice. I would like to see this location implement online ordering.

• Visited March 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
“Overpriced.”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Trust me when I say that I've gone into this place on several occasions, ordered several subs and walked out feeling like I had bothered the people working. The sandwiches are good but until they do some training on manners and/or customer service I will not be back.

1 Thank jewcpink