“Best in McMurray”

Arlecchino Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in McMurray
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Pittsburgh
“Best in McMurray”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Jonathan and Brandy hit a home run with this restaurant. Alla Famiglia, their other restaurant downtown, was always my favorite in Pittsburgh. But now I have this wonderful place right in my backyard. The food is top notch every time we go. It is expensive but anything really good always is. That's life. You can't go to a restaurant of this caliber and expect to spend $20 bucks on an entree. If that is your budget, then go somewhere else. Don't go there and complain how expensive it is. You know that going in by other reviews and by talk around town from others. Please go and try it out, you will not be disappointed. If you are then, you don't know great food.

Pennsylvania
“Good and bad”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

As the other reviews have stated, the place is very pricy. Their signature dish runs $59 as an entree.
That didn't scare me away, as I wanted to go somewhere fancy for my anniversary. However, from the beginning, I felt like they were not that interested in my business or making the dinner special. When making a reservation (well before dinner rush) I was treated bruskly. The day of the reservation I was called 2 hours before my reservation and asked if I was really coming. It wasn't a friendly confirmation call.
Despite trying to tell the staff that we were here for an anniversary, they ignored it.
The 'special treatment' others have enjoyed seems only available to people the owners know personally.
Despite not being totally booked that evening, we felt rushed through dinner by our server. Other tables near us were chatted up by the owner, seemed to be getting wonderful service, but we were mostly ignored, except when they wanted to give us things to hurry along our dinner. Plating multiple items of different courses consecutively is odd, especially when you haven't finished the first course yet.
Then the check lands on the table without prompting.

I got the message. The only person who said something nice to us was the valet guy.

The food was good, though.

I doubt I will return.

2 Thank veffekt
Freehold, New Jersey
“Very nice restaurant with great service”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This nice old school house on the bottom of a hill was very quaint.
They have to do valet parking for insurance reasons.
The bar upstairs has a nice happy hour from 5-7; some seats were reserved.
They had indoor and outdoor seating. We had a nice table inside in a corner. I could imagine it getting very loud if it was busy and crowded.
They have a nice wine list. We started with a smoked provolone appetizer and tuna tartare.
For dinner we shared a pasta dish. They had a lot of options such as a veal chop but most items seemed priced pretty high.
The portions are very big but everything we ate tasted great and each course was nicely spaced out.
Our server was very nice and attentive. We would def return again.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Are you ready to order?”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We recently visited Pittsburgh and decided on Arleccchino for dinner with friends.. The food was great with very large portions. This restaurant is extremely pricey. We had reservations, but felt rushed by the waiter from the time we sat down. After ordering drinks the waiter came back to see if we were ready to order before we had even opened the menus and it happened more than one time. One of our friends ordered an appetizer and the waiter asked if it was ok to bring our salad at the same time. We were in and out with our doggy bags in a little over an hour.

• Visited August 2013
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem turned out to be a Diamond!!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

It would take me way too long to give all the details, but if you like Italian fine dining, you must try this restaurant. Rich, our helpful waiter, took the time to give us all of the details of the menu, which changes based on fresh seasonal ingredients. We had the meatball appetizer, which was one 12 oz meatball stuffed with cheese and buried in rich plum tomato sauce. This was followed by a fresh salad served family style. The salad was topped with sunflower seeds, plump raisins, a goat cheese aioli, and a vinaigrette. The next course was a family style bowl of pasta with a delicious vodka sauce. For this course, Rich also brought a bottle of olive oil filled with chili peppers as a finishing for the pasta. Feeling absolutely full at this point, our waiter then brought out the main courses...I had the bone in, double cut veal chop pizzaiola, smothered in hot and sweet peppers, plum tomato sauce and cheese. This chop was large enough to feed three hungry people. We also had pollo margherita, a sea bass smothered in PEI mussels and shrimp, and also a filet with a gorgonzola cream sauce. The food was outstanding, very fresh, very generous portions and the wait staff made you feel right at home. You will get to enjoy your meal the next day because you take home more than you eat!!!! A special thank you to our waiter Rich for recommending what to do with the leftover veal and pasta!!!

• Visited July 2013