“Best cake”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in McMurray
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our family gets Bartram House Bakery cake for every celebration. We've had many types of cake and have enjoyed everything we've tried. The icing is the best around. Their baked goods are also outstanding, we ordered some for our wedding in fact. We had cookies for my bridal shower, too. My first child's "cake smash" was a Bartram cake.

Their food is pretty good too. I've only had a few offerings but enjoyed what I got.

The only slight hiccup, if there is one, would be customer service. Everyone has always been polite, but it was such a more welcoming, go-out-of-our-way type of place when they first opened.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Visited Bartrams during a family holiday visit. 1st experience we picked up a large assortment of their morning pastries. Simply the best pecan roll I have ever had! Yummmmmmm!!!! We were so pleased we decided to go for lunch because Bartrams has light table service where salads and sandwiches are ordered at the counter and then delivered to your table. Stick with the baked goods. I had one of their pear/ grilled chicken salads. What a disappointment. Typical over processed chicken LIKE food product in a weird orangish color on top of greens. If I am going to waste my calorie a lot for the day, it will not be on anything but their outrageously delicious pastries and cakes. I wouldn’t be tempted to try anything else. Quite a cute place though with the best dislay of their goods. I gained 10 lbs. just viewing the selection!

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Bartram House Bakery has a large selection of pastries and cakes ready to be served. They also have a large selection of food on their menu that is cooked to order. Great place to to go for breakfast or lunch or to swing by and pick up some sweet treats.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Bartram has an outstanding bakery, but they offer so much more. The sandwiches are outstanding as well. The fresh backed goods never dissapoint. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stopped in the Bartram House bakery to buy a gift certificate for a friend and couldn't resist staying for lunch. The daily specials were intriguing, and my wife settled on the Grilled Chicken salad with a sweet vinegarete dressing. Good choice. My BLT was just as good. Their display of baked goods- everything from cakes to sweet rolls to cookies was certainly eye catching . Taste was delicious. A real nice, unexpected experience!