“Wedding Cake ! Birthday Cake !”
Review of Scozio's Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scozio's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in McKeesport
Reviewed March 28, 2017

We used Scozio's Bakery for our daughters wedding cake and have had many family members birthday cakes. The Wedding White Almond is to die for !! only batter we order. We have always had a great cake. Service is wonderful. You call the grocery store and they connect you to the bakery. Always quick response. Never a problem with pick up. Always accommodating to special orders. Highly Recommend !

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed September 3, 2016

This bakery Giant Eagle Bakery on Lincoln Way is one of the most discouraging bakeries in a grocery store that I have ever seen. The iced cookies are unprofessionally iced, appearance is amateurish at best. Wanted to take some iced cookies to work and would not buy here due to the poor appearance. I have seen home baked look better. Bread offering stale on Saturday, Bagle bins usually empty. I buy baked goods anywhere but there.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016

This is the bakery that I go out of my way for to order birthday cakes and to get most of my baked goods. It is such a good bakery and the people who work there are very friendly.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed March 4, 2014

When my mom, sister and I have a craving for white battered cake with sickening sweet icing, we get one from here and always love it!

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Usually purchased cakes from here frequently. They have significantly gone up in price over the years. Last one we bought tasted like it was a week old! Poor quality!, but pretty looking cakes

Date of visit: July 2012