“Best Chinese Food. Great Service.”
Review of New China Jade

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China Jade
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in McKeesport
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

This is my hometown and when I visit family China Jade is a must stop for us. Very good food (haven’t had anything we did not like) tasty egg rolls and yummy tea that I get honey with. Staff is super friendly. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2017

The staff is always friendly and very personable. The place is always clean! Food is always plentiful and tasty. They are quick too. Reasonably priced as well. You can't go wrong with pretty much anything you order from the menu. I'm not a big fan of too much Chinese food but I've enjoyed everything that I've tried here. Tonight was Hunan chicken and shrimp with fried rice. Excellent choice, with so much food I took half home! Fried dumplings are excellent! Wonton soup is also very good (recently changed their wontons to a thicker version, they are good but not quite as silky as they used to be).

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017

I used to be a Pittsburgh native, but recently moved to South Carolina and let me tell you, I have not found a Chinese place as delicious as China Jade. Every single time I travel back to PA, one of my first steps is China Jade. Their wonton soup is amazing. I could eat a dozen of their eggrolls, and their family-run staff is sweet. You can't go wrong with China Jade!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I love it here....great lunch specials and very reasonable. Food is very good and the staff is always so friendly.

Date of visit: August 2016