“good fresh Italian food”

Tillie's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in McKeesport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tillie's is a Family Owned independent Italian Style Restaurant that has been serving Homemade Italian and American foods for over 55 Years. Pasta is Hand Made in house and is the Signature Food for most patrons. Our Homemade Spaghetti, Fettucini, Lasaga, Ravioli, and Gnocchi are our customer favorites. In addition we have wonderful Italian Entrees styles such as Parmigiana, Romano, Marsala, Piccata, Alfredo, and Milanese. Our Pizza is a thick crust style with infinite choice of toppings. Most favorite is the Meatball Pizza. Seafood Entrees such as Crab Cakes, Lobster and Crab Gnocchi, Salmon and Cod are also favorite choices. A New and Unique entrée is Pork Palena, our own special entrée. Our Codfather Fish sandwich is a crowd pleaser. It's Huge!! Prime Rib on Frday and Saturday. Homemade Soups. What more can we say??
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“good fresh Italian food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I had dinner. She had the gnocchi and I had the homemade spagehtti. Both our dinners were excellent. Sauce is great ( I do not eat spaghetti sauce at many places).
she and I each had a meatball,They were very good. The salad and bread were both fresh and good. No Complaints. Server was very good. Good consistent fresh Italian food!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Francis H

North Huntingdon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous old time family restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have been going to Tillie for 45 years. Always good food , nice quiet atmosphere too. The help is friendly and they know the food.

“Simply divine”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

One of the best places to eat. Love pretty much all their food. As does my wife and kids. We eat there on a regular basis

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Favorite restuarant in Mckeesport”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I are big Tillies fan's. We have been there numerous times and have not had to ever return a meal. Don't have one complaint about the place. We go there every year for our anniversary and they always treat us right! My stepdad is a huge fan of their muscles. Every time him and my mom come to Pa. we have to go to Tillies. He's had muscles all over the world and at fancy dining establishments but none compare to Tillies in his book!

• Visited December 2012
Middletown, Maryland, United States
“Good food, good value”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Have been going to Tillie's for many years and the food is always very good. Their cheese ravioli is the best! Also try the fried cheese, very tasty, and the wedding soup is yummy. The decor is a little dated but adds to the charm. The portrait of Tillie makes the atmosphere complete!

• Visited December 2012